Monday, March 9, 2015

Shari's Berries Free Shipping Code: Party of Strawberry Funfetti Cupcakes

With the holiday season behind us, I'm looking for new reasons to get together with friends and family. This time of year, televised award shows and the big game are fun excuses to invite folks over. Getting together to cheer on our favorite teams or entertainers adds excitement and merriment to the winter months.

Since the Oscars are about a month away, I decided to plan a small celebration with some close friends. They are in charge of snacks, and I’m taking care of desserts.
I thought these wedding strawberries would be perfect. Decorated with black ties and pink pearls, I’m certain they will take home the award for best dressed!
To complement the strawberries, I will also be serving strawberry cupcakes. For a celebratory twist, I tossed some sprinkles in the batter to turn them into Strawberry Confetti Cupcakes.
I don’t know about you, but typically I prefer using boxed cake mix rather than making a cake from scratch. Over the years I figured out a trick to make the box cake a bit more rich and flavorful. I substitute butter for the oil and use whole milk instead of water. The extra fat gives the cake a homemade taste.
Finally, to finish off the dessert table, I styled everything with this beautiful gold cake stand for added luxe. Some coordinating flowers keep things fresh.
Check shari's berries free shipping code for sweet gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment